What makes a good Christmas party? (or a bad one)
So, what makes a good Christmas party? In short, it should be fun, festive, and filled with cheer! And hopefully no disaster…
Christmas party disasters are always a source of hilarity, and everyone has at least one story to share. Would yours be ruined if the DJ turned out to be a terrible singer? Did your snowball fight turn into something more serious? Let us know.
So, what do you need to avoid if you don’t want your office Christmas party to end in disaster? Here are a few tips:
- Make sure you choose a reputable venue, and check that it’s adequately insured in case of accidents.
- If you’re hiring a DJ or band, make sure they’re good quality and will keep your guests entertained without going too far.
- Make sure everyone knows what time the party is finishing, and set a curfew if necessary.
- Make sure there is plenty of food and drink for everyone and that it’s all high quality.
- Keep an eye on the budget, and don’t overspend on unnecessary extras.
Axe throwing is the perfect way to let off some steam with your colleagues, and it’s sure to get you into the Christmas spirit. Just imagine hurling axes at targets while wearing silly hats and drinking mulled wine – it doesn’t get much more festive than that!
At Whistle Punks, we offer exclusive Christmas party options at all our venues throughout December, including our London Oxford Circus, Manchester, Leeds, and Bristol locations.
You can get everything from a couple of tickets for the team, a lane with craft drinks and pizza, right up to a full venue takeover.
Hopefully, the Christmas party ideas we have suggested have helped you, showing you some of the more adventurous and outside-of-the-box opportunities available to you. But whatever you decide to do, we hope you have a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
So what are you waiting for?
Click here to book your axe throwing Christmas Party at Whistle Punks today and make this year one to remember!