There’s nothing like the satisfying thud of sinking your first axe.
As a Whistle Punks axe-pert, it’s your mission to deliver that experience to everyone who comes into your lane.
Can you command the attention of an eager-eyed group of axe novices? Are you a fast learner and a patient teacher? Do you have a built-in radar for safety? Can you keep a cool head while the axes are flying? Do you secretly love axe puns? If you think it sounds like we’re talking about you, come have a chat and see if you have the skills to join the team!
- Run axe throwing events according to your training guidelines.
- Manage groups and make sure they’re all happy.
- Keep score (harder than you think!).
- Use power tools safely to repair and maintain the lanes.
- Prep lanes for events and keep the venue looking top notch.
- Be a team player.
Wage & Hours
- 20- 80 hours per month
- Wage: £11 – £12.32 per hour (depending on performance)
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Instruction/coaching experience
- Fluent in English
- Quick maths
- Effective time management
- Comfortable with face-to-face customer service
- comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Celebrates success
- Unphased by failure
- Available evenings and weekends
- Lives in London
- 2 work references